View Profile BlissCatalyst

5 Movie Reviews

I don't really know what to think of myself anymore... ;)

Animations were good! I like the audio too. I didn't think the material was that funny, but everything else was pretty good.

KuzummJakk responds:

^^ Yeah I could have played out the sequence of events better to protray the joke in a better fashion :D Thank you for your feedback

Well, I liked the suspense. That was alright. I think that there is definitely some story missing that could have made the suspense a little better. Also, I think the sound of metal crushing and more wave sounds during the event that the octopus thing took it down would make the effect better.

13 Game Reviews

It would get five stars for originality, but its too easy if I just stand in the corner of the screen destroying all of the angels. Since they don't come from behind, you can literally just kill them all no problem.

Pretty fun. Good art. When you lose, you can't replay the game though!! There's not button. It just says "go get more of those green bubbles."

I liked the action of the game. I liked the way things moved. I think looks like a fun little project. Not a difficult game though. Just something to pass the time.

derikvlog responds:

I usually update, improve and add new things to my game. Check back often, thank you.

9 Audio Reviews

interesting

This would be the perfect fight scene music, if only it were longer.

Soft

This is just one of those songs that make you think of teddy bears. Also, it goes good with the badgers for the animation

awsome.

this is the best song i have heard all week! there is alot of mixing up of sounds and many different tones. tis very original10/10 5/5

nal1200 responds:

Thanks, ritsit!

I like to have fun. I'm not a sports enthusiast (or even like watching sports), but when a bunch of friends want to go throw a baseball around, I'd be glad to go. I have a passion for the computer and I experiment with it all the time. I love music.

26, Male